Wednesday, March 31, 2010

1...

Let's pretend this is a gum ball ;]

Just one more day to go. Wow, this is starting to become nerve-racking. I think I'm also beginning to feel nervous and scared. What if it's painful to take them off? What if they chip a tooth? What if I get the nasty white squares where the brackets were?...

And I also feel sad, because I will miss them :[ I know, I know, I've been wanting to have them off since I got them, but I'm kinda used to them now.

I actually think they make me look somewhat cute, and younger. I liked when older men smiled at me, probably thinking I was fifteen. And how I could get away with wearing childish stuff, like a Hello Kitty purse, and a gummy bear necklace, because braces represent youth. Hopefully I won't look my age, haha.

Anyways, so I'll be uploading some pictures later today, the right before the after. Haha, does that make sense? Not really ^-^

Oh, and look, I'd forgotten I set my ReminderFox:

No comments:

Post a Comment